How Nerdy Are You?
You’re the nerdiest nerd out there! You love to read, go to conventions, see the movies/shows to your favorite books. You’re awesome!
[interact id=”5d0e3922922a210014d28036″ type=”quiz”]
So, how nerdy are you?
Nerd definition: A nerd is a person seen as overly intellectual, obsessive, introverted or lacking social skills.
An individual who:
1. Enjoys learning
2. Does not adhere to social norms
A nerd is *not*:
1. A geek. The circles overlap, but they are not the same.
2. Someone who wears fake “nerdy” glasses
3. Someone who wears suspenders, fake glasses, and bowties on “nerd” day.
4. Someone who thinks of themself as a nerd, yet cannot hold an intelligent debate.
5. If you are reading this article to determine whether you are a nerd or not, you are not. Nerds do not need to look up the definition of “nerd”, it is a label with no consequence whatsoever, and nerds have better things to do than play along with societal stereotypes. That being said, if you merely want to see what people think of when they think of the word “nerd”, because human thought processes, societal constructs, and philosophy are so interesting, consider yourself a nerd.